There are some important changes affecting some foreigners living in the Czech Republic, even if they have long-term residency. The changes come into effect in August, Prague.tv writes.
A list of the most important changes was compiled by the Consortium of Migrants Assisting Organizations in the Czech Republic, an umbrella organization for Czech non-profit organizations working in the field of migration.
The new rules mostly affect people coming from outside the EU.
1. Transition to a business residence
2. Cancellation procedure
3. Change of employer
4. Request for permanent residence from the fiction of residence
5. Family members without a residence permit
6. Permanent stay for an adult dependent child
7. Application for residence from tolerated status/tolerance visa
8. Employee card for shareholders and managing directors of companies who also work for their a company
16th October 2017
13th October 2017
18th October 2017
17th October 2017