For a better understanding of the Regulation to end unjustified geoblocking adopted on 28 February 2018, here are its 10 key features.
1. Geo-blocking Regulation in short
2. Access to online interfaces
3. Access to goods or services
4. Non-discrimination for reasons related to payment
5. Discrimination in situations not covered by this Regulation
6. Non-audiovisual copyright protected content services and audiovisual services
7. B2C situations and B2B situations
8. Assistance to be provided to consumers in case of disputes with traders.
9. Enforcement of the Regulation
10. Entry into force of the Regulation
20th February 2019
25th January 2019
8th January 2019
4th December 2018