In a growing market, purchasing patterns for legal services are changing. In-house teams are looking for pragmatic, industry specialists who are tech savvy and can offer more than traditional legal advice.
Key findings include:
- The market for legal services is moving and growing
- Purchasing patterns are changing
- Purchasers’ expectations of legal services providers are evolving
- Demand for alternative or non-traditional legal service providers is increasing
- Legal services buyers' wish list includes:
Integrated cross-border advice beyond legal
Use of technology
Regulatory and global compliance advice
Fixed fees, value pricing and greater transparency
Future Trends for Legal Services is a research study commissioned to RSG Consulting by Deloitte Legal. Findings are based on 243 quantitative survey responses, and 30 qualitative, in-depth interviews, with in-house legal services purchasers, mainly occupying positions of CEOs, CFOs or General/Legal Counsel.
13th January 2021
23rd February 2021
1st March 2021