31st March 2022
DoToho! is a platform for everyone who is looking for a new direction and improvements in their company or just want to confirm their vision.
How does it work?
- The main goal of the platform is to help small and medium-sized companies take their business to a new level - to clarify their vision, to innovate, to start further growth. Over 200 companies have already completed the program.
- Every company has an experienced mentor at its disposal. Together they will discuss opportunities for the company and prepare a plan for what to do next. They can meet in person or online.
- Companies have access to dozens of experts and can contact them to consult on specific issues.
- Program participants can attend professional seminars and lectures on relevant topics. They have access to a library full of know-how.
- Mentors and experts provide pro bono support, devoting their time to companies that want to improve and work on themselves.
The participant in the program is the owner or manager of a company interested in developing and growing their business.
The platform DoToho! is intended for small and medium-sized enterprises with a turnover of 3–300 million CZK and that have at least three employees.
Joining as entrepreneur
The mentor is a person with extensive experience in running a company or larger work team, ideally with experience in several different industries and broad network of contacts.
We expect intensive joint work in the recommended range of 15 hours for a period of 3-4 months, which will result in a plan of activities and changes for the company to grow.
Joining as mentor
The expert is an experienced professional in a specific area which is essential to running a successful business.
Within DoToho! program, the experts provide individual pro bono consultations for the program participants, in the area of their know-how.
Joining as expert