AmCham and its Czech Industry Coalition for Data Protection (CICDP) would like to inform you, that January 28 is a Data Privacy Day. DPD is an international effort to recognize the importance of protecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust. Data Privacy Day's goals are to:
- Raise awareness and educate consumers to better understand how their personal information may be collected and the benefits and risks of sharing personal data.
- Empower consumers to express their expectations for the use, protection and management of their personal data.
- Inspire consumers through concrete, simple and actionable tips to more actively manage their online lives.
- Encourage and motivate consumers to consider the privacy implications of their online actions for themselves and others.
- Encourage businesses to be data stewards by being open and honest about how they collect, use and share personal information and clearly communicating any available privacy and security controls.
For more information, click here.
1st August 2022
13th September 2022
31st October 2022
21st July 2022
2nd December 2022
1st December 2022