The aim of the project is to push the government to support certain development projects that would result in wide economic benefit for the country. AmCham would identify public and private projects that would have a wide economic impact, and promote their accelerated development. The Real Estate Council recommends the following projects for Prague:
Aspen Institute CE: Visegrad Startup Report 2016/2017: "What makes the Visegrad region stand out is the number of STEM graduates."
Visegrad Startup Report provides complex analysis of the Visegrad startup ecosystem based on a series of national startup studies (Polish, Slovak, Czech and Hungarian). The authors of Visegrad Startup Report have seized the opportunity created by the lack of a documents which could serve as a reference tool to companies and politicians attentively looking at the rapidly expanding Visegrad (V4) startup ecosystem.
- Michal Nebeský of Citibank, re-elected to serve as AmCham president in 2017-18. He is joined on the Executive Committee by Ladislav Haškovec of Honeywell, Jan Brázda of Constellation, Michal Chour of Radisson Blu Alcron, Sanjiv Suri of Zátiší Group and Václav Novotný of Cordia Consulting. Our year-end report can be downloaded HERE.
- Projects for Prague, key economic infrastructure developments, unveiled by Bert Hesselink of CBRE, Chair of the AmCham Real Estate Council.
- Panel discussion on Future of Research feat. Vladimír Mařík of CertiCon, Andrea Kirschner of Eaton and Chad Brown, US Researcher held.
Invitation: Public Affairs seminar: Months of uncertainty: How to get your business ready for the election period
Grayling, together with the Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic, would like to invite you to a breakfast seminar on business challenges during the election period. As the general elections are approaching, political environment is getting less predictable. The purpose of this event is to discuss pitfalls and opportunities that will arise in the upcoming 6 months.
Strategic Directions for Czech Economic Policy
- 1) The home of value-added manufacturing
- 2) Prague-Brno-Ostrava Creative Triangle
- 3) Health Care as an export industry
- 4) Government as a competitive advantage
In Policy Pipeline policy developments in the Czech Republic and abroad are monitored to bring better understanding of current topics and trends.