Prague Convention Bureau celebrates 10th anniversary this year. Over the last ten years, the Prague Convention Bureau has participated in acquiring more than 630 events with the attendance of almost 293,000 delegates. They have generated a total of 620 thousand roomnights worth more than 1.2 billion Czech crowns (€ 47.5 million).
At MONETA Money Bank, the fourth largest domestic bank with one million customers, we focus on sustainability to achieve long-term success and profitability.
Czech firms find employee well-being to be of the greatest importance (92%). Nevertheless, only 57% of respondents believe that their firm is ready for it. These are the conclusions of Deloitte’s latest Global Human Capital Trends report. The survey included over 11,000 respondents across 124 countries worldwide, including the Czech Republic.
- European M&A witnessed a bumper year in 2017 compared to 2016, whilst global M&A activity fell by 3% in value and 1% in volume.
- Sellers were more successful in shifting risk to buyers in private company M&A than at any time in the last decade
- Stark differences in seller/buyer risk allocation remain embedded in the US and European deal structures for private company M&A
Strategic Directions for Czech Economic Policy
- 1) The home of value-added manufacturing
- 2) Prague-Brno-Ostrava Creative Triangle
- 3) Health Care as an export industry
- 4) Government as a competitive advantage
In Policy Pipeline policy developments in the Czech Republic and abroad are monitored to bring better understanding of current topics and trends.